Here we are in December….
BASH Conference 2015 is only a month away and you KNOW you are stressing about what you are going to wear.
Besides planning your Famous Celebrity Outfit for the Red Carpet Party, there are the other days and events and even thinking about what fancy PJs you want to wear for those random after-party-in-the-hotel-room shenanigans.
The one thing you DON’T want to do is dress NORMAL! This is anything but a “normal” event. This is an incredible opportunity to meet new people, fellow bloggers and potential brands you could possibly work with in the future. YOU are your brand! YOU are your business name! YOU are the only you people are gonna know and this face to face time is YOUR time to SHINE!
There is a happy balance to all of this wardrobe planning. You don’t want to be under-dressed or over-dressed or dressed completely opposite of who you are.
The person you REPRESENT online
should be the same person you
PRESENT in person!
Be Your BEST Self!
How do you dress for a fancy dinner or a hot date?
Just the Celebrity Keynotes, Party Rock Stars and Speakers alone should be enough to make you want to put your best dressed self out there, but what about the tons of bloggers, business owners, and sponsors who will be right there with you?!?! Let your clothing reflect your personality. If you are bright and bubbly then wear things that are bright and bubbly…if you need personality help, that might just be a whole other blog post!
Think about this:
- How do you want to be remembered by the people you meet?
- Are you comfortable in what you are wearing?
- Pack layers that go with your outfit – it may be cold in the classrooms or you may get hot!
- Lay out all your outfit options with accessories and shoes, then try them on – What do you like best? What makes you feel like You Rock!?!?!
- You don’t have to buy a whole new wardrobe. Look in your closet and see what pieces you have. Maybe a new necklace or scarf or belt would take that outfit to the next level.
- If fashion is not your forte, get some fashion advice from one of your fashion-y friends. There is nothing wrong with another opinion, just make sure you still feel like You!
- PJ’s are important too! Pick out a few different Pajama options because you never know if down time with your roomies will turn into the Pajama Party HotSpot! ….because of course, you ALWAYS dress like a Victoria’s Secret PINK Collection Pajama model right!? LOL!
This is 50% about clothing and 50% about personality.
SMILE! BE ENGAGED! and HAVE FUN!!!
Be confident that YOU are INCREDIBLE and that will Shine right out of you and others will see it and think the same!
BE THE BEST YOU, YOU ARE AND YOU WILL BE A SUCCESS!!!!
ALSO, CHECK OUT: